posted on 2018-05-22 10:49:04
1.Why can't I recognize after inserting the ink cartridge?
1) First check that the ink cartridge is inserted into the right place. After confirming that the ink cartridge is in position, press down the blue ink lock lever;
2) Then, look at the printer's control panel. At this point, press the PAUSE button on the panel. The LCD panel will display PLEASE WAIT and start identifying the cartridge.
In this process, there are the following points:
A. When inserting the ink cartridge, pay attention to the display of the status of the ink cartridge on the panel. Before the ink cartridge is inserted, the display of the corresponding position should be a rectangular box with a slash in the middle; after the ink cartridge is inserted, the slash should disappear immediately if it is oblique. The bar still exists after the cartridge is inserted, and there is a high possibility that the machine has a problem.
B. After inserting all the ink cartridges, the slashes are no longer displayed. At this time, press the PAUSE key. If there is no change in the panel reaction, there may be a problem with the ink cartridge. It is recommended to replace the ink cartridge test.
2.How to ensure that the ink cartridge is installed in place?
1) First confirm the specific printer model. When the early 7400 ink cartridges were used on the 7450, there would be cases where it would be necessary to forcefully push it into the ink tank to install it.
2) If you confirm that the machine model is 7400, there may be cases where the ink cartridge cannot be inserted properly. There may be a problem with the printer.
3, why there is more ink inside the ink cartridge, the printer reported ink and can not print?
1) There is residual ink in the ink cartridges, and the design that cannot completely empty is the characteristic of the EPSON ink jet products. The purpose is to ensure that there is always a sufficient amount of ink filling in the ink path to avoid permanent damage to the print head components due to lack of ink. .
2) The nominal capacity of the cartridge is 220ml, but the actual capacity will exceed 220ml. Muti-filled ink is designed for the above purpose
3) It is normal that 10 - 20% of residual ink is in the ink cartridge. If there is more than 1/3 of residual ink, you can contact the supplier for free replacement.
4) It is necessary to pay special attention to the fact that when the ink is reported to stop printing, please do not use the decoder to decode it so as to continue to use it. Doing so is likely to damage the print head, resulting in greater losses.
4、How does the printer leak ink?
1) First turn off the printer and unplug the power plug
2) Then do the following checks:
A, check whether the waste ink tank is full, there is waste ink overflow caused by the phenomenon of ink leakage. If the waste ink tank overflows, clean the waste ink tank and the ink on the printer before inserting the waste ink tank back into use.
B, If some ink cartridge is found to have ink leakage, please remove the ink cartridge first and clean the machine and ink cartridge. Then replace the missing ink cartridge with the same color ink cartridge. Note that the ink cartridge must be inserted tightly. Observe that the position of the ink leak has changed due to the change in the position of the ink cartridge. If it changes, it is an ink cartridge problem. It is recommended to replace the ink cartridge; if there is no change, the machine is more likely to have problems, and you need to contact Epson official.